By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Report: Famitsu leaks circle pad attachment, Monster Hunter Tri G for 3DS

Joystiq

Remember that weird analog stick attachment rumored to be coming for 3DS? Well, we have some more evidence of its existence. Japanese blogs including Hachima and Game no Hanashiare reporting that the latest issue of Famitsu confirms the attachment, which sticks onto the right side of the console somehow.

These reports are unconfirmed, and there are no scans yet, but we hope you'll allow us a pre-emptive "whaaaaaaaaat?"

Why would the 3DS need a second analog stick/circle pad? The same reason the Wii needed a new version of the Classic ControllerMonster Hunter. The same sources report that an updated version of Monster Hunter Tri will be released this year, called Monster Hunter Tri G. The 3DS version is said to feature, at least, local wireless play. The existence of this game is also unconfirmed, but these two rumors kind of lend credence to one another. We'll let you know when/if we hear something official, at which point we'll probably be flabbergasted again.

Around the Network

well if this will help Nintendo then i support it! honestly this opens up more possibilities

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Honestly I can see the button going under the x,y,a and z buttons but where would you plug it into the 3ds at? unless its wireless. Though if done right it could beee kewl

I'm a huge Nintendo fan but i think they are really fucking up with all this 3DS $hit!!

They haven't brought out one quality game for the 3DS yet and they are already working on re designing it. Then why did they release it with 1 circle pad to begin with?!?! Grow a set Nintendo and stick to your original design. Bunch of pu$$ies are getting scared by the Vita's release or someshit?

check out this mockup of the 2nd circle pad

http://www.vooks.net/story-20415-Rumour-Monster-Hunter-for-3DS-and-slide-pad-expansion-are-real.html

Around the Network

Nintendo are out of control. Who'd wanna been seen in public sporting this piece of shit around?!?!

hsahahhahahahhaha LOLOLOLOLOL! I hope that image is fake

and as expected MHTri for 3ds

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That Looks Retarded

But MH3 on 3DS yaaaaaaaaaay