By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby Mass attack mini games in action! "Truck update"

Tagged games:

Cool !!

Around the Network

very nice, cannot wait to have this game!

Switch!!!

looks ok

It looks alright.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

Well we will let the snack trucks help you decide to buy it then! Since I have not gotten you excited about it yet!!

i love kirby. Mario an't got noth'n on kirby, i just wish they'd give him more freedom. open up the wourld more. no more side scrolling for kirby

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

Well we will let the snack trucks help you decide to buy it then! Since I have not gotten you excited about it yet!!

i love kirby. Mario an't got noth'n on kirby, i just wish they'd give him more freedom. open up the wourld more. no more side scrolling for kirby

Didn't they do that once, and they gave it 7's for scores?

not sure, but a 7 isn't bad.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

Didn't they do that once, and they gave it 7's for scores?

not sure, but a 7 isn't bad.

No its not. I remember the old days when all I had was an EGM and if they gave it a 7, then you were good to go!

yea but 7's do scare me. if VGC gives a game a 7 then there is no chance of me buying it. VGC is already harsh enough in there reveiws, but i hate reading so i don't read them. i'm more of the video reveiw type