Forums - General Discussion - What freedom looks like

source



Around the Network

Why did they keep the poor chimps in that lab for decades? Disgusting!



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

sapphi_snake said:
Why did they keep the poor chimps in that lab for decades? Disgusting!

Because God created humans to rule over monkeys. We need them so that we can do medical experiments on them.



Slimebeast said:
sapphi_snake said:
Why did they keep the poor chimps in that lab for decades? Disgusting!

Because God created humans to rule over monkeys. We need them so that we can do medical experiments on them.

I propose they do experiments on you. With people like you, the whole Planet of the Apes scenario would be justified.



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

Sarcasm can be one obvious bitch.



Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Monkey hand-job at the one minute mark!



mZuzek loves to pre-order

Awes the chimps are so cute. Its awesome that they are getting out in the open where they are free to do as they please.



-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

 

d21lewis said:
Monkey hand-job at the one minute mark!

lol I saw that little pecker too!

Does that say something about us?



superchunk said:
d21lewis said:
Monkey hand-job at the one minute mark!

lol I saw that little pecker too!

Does that say something about us?

Yes. It says that you wanna get a handjob from a monkey.



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

sapphi_snake said:
Slimebeast said:
sapphi_snake said:
Why did they keep the poor chimps in that lab for decades? Disgusting!

Because God created humans to rule over monkeys. We need them so that we can do medical experiments on them.

I propose they do experiments on you. With people like you, the whole Planet of the Apes scenario would be justified.

Who said he's human?Can't you see he's a dog?!