By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SE Dragon Quest press conference in 3 hours...bombshells to follow

The Japanese girl is just goreous... DQX is lookin kinda strange but she is saving this showing ...im in love

Around the Network

Looks like a WKC type game.

Xxain said:
The Japanese girl is just goreous... DQX is lookin kinda strange but she is saving this showing ...im in love

Go to Japan, and ask her out Xxain! I will be rooting for yoU!

I'll post info I find tho I don't know if it's stuff that's already known/posted

Nier producer is the producer of DQX

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So looks like you have a party that can go out into the world, but when you encounter an enemy you all enter into a battle screen (like every other DQ game) and then fight there. That looks kinda fun actually.

Around the Network

Looks like White knight cronicles.

sounds great to me, never played DQ before but this looks interesting

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Yep its basically a White Knight Chronicles type game but more MMO-ish.

Mahorosan said:
So looks like you have a party that can go out into the world, but when you encounter an enemy you all enter into a battle screen (like every other DQ game) and then fight there. That looks kinda fun actually.

Seems so, hopefuly Nintendo will bring it over. Well they helped bring over most dragon quest stuff, even dragon quest joker 2 which is after the 3DS launch. 

(Why is he saying Wii and Wii U?)

M.U.G.E.N said:
so its just wii then? unless dev time for a ps3 release was too expensive of a move or this is a stupid move considering the state of ps3/wii in japan

either way I just joined so any new game announcements or is it just DQX?

How so?  The Wii has around twice the userbase of the PS3 in Japan.  Just because 2011 looks like being the first year the PS3 will have outsold the Wii in Japan doesn't mean that the PS3 has overtaken the Wii.  SE will be looking to shift at least 3.5m units of this game there - the Wii has a much better track record of selling games in those kind of numbers in Japan than the other current home consoles.