By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy X - What to do next?

Tagged games:

Bristow9091 said:

As other people have said, the best place to go is the Omega Ruins, you may struggle a little, but once you level up and can level there with ease, you'll find it's definitely one of the best places to do so, and your characters will be powered up in no time!

You should really look for a guide on how to get peoples celestial weapons (Their ultimate weapons) and how to power them up to their max potential... Celestial weapons will let you hit over the 9,999 barrier (It increases the damage limit to 99,999), and come with some nice bonuses on them. You'll also want to customise some armour to add Break HP Limit, that way you can have more than 9,999 max HP which is always nice, especially if you love numbers, and will give you the edge while fighting bosses etc.

If you'd like to try your hand at getting the celestial weapons, you can look here:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_weapons

It should give you all the information you need to getting them, some are harder than others to get, but they're definitely worth the trouble in my opinion.

I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, I would love to spend more time grinding in the game, but only if I didn't have a tonne of other games to get through. If I make another save file before Sin I can always come back to it, or hopefully they just release a Final Fantasy HD Collection.

I will probably grind up to around 5k HP for Auron and obtain abilities like Hastega and Holy, it's a shame I didn't pick up Tidus' celestial weapon after I fought Yunalesca.

Around the Network

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish SE would make and HD port of this game and FFXII

i hope you used the destruction spheres in all the cloister of trials

that is how you get all 8 Aeons

also look for "Baaj temple" on the airship (coordinate's)

oh and when you are in the omega ruins make sure to SAVE OFTEN because those monster's WILL catch you off guard!

i remember 1 time i had like 20 level ups for each character from the omega ruins(of course i didn't save it being a badass) and then i messed around and got DESTROYED by a malboro..

lol but yea just save often in the omega ruins

you suck lol my first time through i had 9999 hp for damn near every character.

look for the legendary weapons so you can break the HP limit, and if you haven't dodged 200 lightning bolts make lulu's weapon. theres a merchant selling blnaks once you pass the thunderplains.

play some blitzball and become a god get jet shot 2, waka's legendary weapon, and his other 3 overdrives.

hit the omega ruin's. i'm sure theres some cheats here on VGC to help you with that.

it also sounds like you haven't captured every feind. theres a lot left for you to do and thats stuff is just off the top of my head.

when your done with all of that your HP should be well past 1k. my second play through has my HP at this point from 5k to 9k with Auron leading in HP, and i haven't even gone through the omeaga ruins yet. Waka should be the strongest pending on who's upgrade tree you go through first once you gone through his own.

if you need more info i'll be glad to help. i'm board lol!
send everybody through eachothers upgrades but don't give the girls the boy's powers and viceversa. the only exception is ultima which is kimaries move and drain form waka.

give those to special's to lulu and she'll also have them as overdrives. there black magic

BenVTrigger said:
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish SE would make and HD port of this game and FFXII

Ahh...If only.

They have mentioned making an HD collection if the demand was there, lets wait until TGS, you never know.

Throw in FFX-2 as well (never played it).

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
i hope you used the destruction spheres in all the cloister of trials

that is how you get all 8 Aeons

also look for "Baaj temple" on the airship (coordinate's)

oh and when you are in the omega ruins make sure to SAVE OFTEN because those monster's WILL catch you off guard!

i remember 1 time i had like 20 level ups for each character from the omega ruins(of course i didn't save it being a badass) and then i messed around and got DESTROYED by a malboro..

lol but yea just save often in the omega ruins

I think I did...

As for Aeons, I have 5 of them which you obtain in the story. I have already found the Baaj Temple by spamming X on the map :P

And I have already been caught off guard first time, luckily the enemies I encountered next were fairly easy and gave me tonnes of AP.

BenVTrigger said:

Aaggggggggreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I don't really would like to play this game again....Rikku's legendary weapon quest was to tense for me (avoid 100 thunders in a row ugh).

brendude13 said:

Nope, it's just the normal version o.0

And you are right, they ARE a pain in the ass, Valefor was very powerful, I'll just have to avoid them.

Antabus said:
Go hunt for dark matters, get the limit break. :P 

What are dark matters? What limit break exactly?

They are something that you can customize your weapon with. 60 of them removes that pesky 9999 damage limit.

Antabus said:
brendude13 said:

Nope, it's just the normal version o.0

And you are right, they ARE a pain in the ass, Valefor was very powerful, I'll just have to avoid them.

Antabus said:
Go hunt for dark matters, get the limit break. :P 

What are dark matters? What limit break exactly?

They are something that you can customize your weapon with. 60 of them removes that pesky 9999 damage limit.

Tidus is only hitting about 500 at the moment! xD

I think I won't need that for a while yet.