By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Latina girls are the best in the world?

So post pics of hot latina girls and prove that other thread wrong. Help me out vgchartz members. Let's put that other thread to shame. hahahaha

Around the Network

My job is done here. (P.S., watch the entirety.)

i dont like latina, it just my opinion so dont hate

According to the videos I have discovered on teh internetz, they are easy too.

I saw this coming

Around the Network

I had a Peruvian girlfriend. She was quite hot but man, was she an annoying bitch. Since then I try to avoid Latinas, I would only date one for a non serious relation. I have met many and I find they live their lives as if they are melodramas.

I felt tempted to post my ex's pic for a moment, but I guess I shouldn't.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

NYANKS said:

My job is done here. (P.S., watch the entirety.)

thanks for the post. I actually tried to search for that video on youtube awhile back and could'nt find it. I love her. 

Troll_Whisperer said:
I had a Peruvian girlfriend. She was quite hot but man, was she an annoying bitch. Since then I try to avoid Latinas, I would only date one for a non serious relation. I have met many and I find they live their lives as if they are melodramas.

oh come on,feel free to post the pic. lol

Troll_Whisperer said:

What a let down =(

oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

oh come on,feel free to post the pic. lol

Dunno... can I delete the pic just after I upload it somehow? I don't want to be sued in the future or something, lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.