By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz United Kingdomer- -results are in!

i was wondering where this thread was,lots of good contributors to the site on this list so a hard choice and i've been visiting a fair while

+2 ioi....he owns the place
+1 Kowenicki

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
i was wondering where this thread was,lots of good contributors to the site on this list so a hard choice and i've been visiting a fair while

+2 ioi....he owns the place
+1 Kowenicki

Yeah I had a 2 week span where I was crazy busy.

BTW voting ends in about 1 day.

Posting so I don't lose track of this thread.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Ah fudge. He quoted me but was banned before I got here to make a fool of him again.

You replied to me before? dont remember you, oddly enough i remember the others who replied so i guess out of everyone you must have been the one who least made a fool of me, since i have no clue who you are except someone whose being all full of himself and in turn making a fool of himself because of it.

trasharmdsister12 said:
bullzo90 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Ah fudge. He quoted me but was banned before I got here to make a fool of him again.

You replied to me before? dont remember you, oddly enough i remember the others who replied so i guess out of everyone you must have been the one who least made a fool of me, since i have no clue who you are except someone whose being all full of himself and in turn making a fool of himself because of it.

Read my comment again. You didn't respond to me initially so I commented again about how you didn't. Then you did quote me but you were banned before I got here to read it. It was bad enough you keep signing up to a site you don't like, full of content you don't like, in which no one cares what you think about anything but you continue to be so adamant to speak your mind and claim that people should care when you've given us nothing to care about. Furthermore, you've just shown all of us you can't interpret simple text. But yes, I'm full of myself. I am better than everyone. Me! Me! Me! Squirtle!

So basically i skipped over your comment and went to someone elses, practically ignoring you completely....yet you made a fool out of me? how? what did you even say?

I was only responding to the more juicy comments anyway and i wouldnt have ignored yours if it had any worth. Sounds to me you said an insult which was that meaningless it wasnt even worth replying to and now you sound all butt hurt because of it. 

And then you go on to say nobody cares what i think? well they shouldnt, but youre the one whose whining the most over my comment, upset because i didnt give you any attention and you'll care enough to come back here to read this aswell and any other future replies you get from me and you'll reply to them like you will this one, so dont bring out that tired crap. Now if you really dont care you will go back to minding your business but of course you wont.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Same, and thanks to all that have voted for me!!!

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Same, and thanks to all that have voted for me!!!

Your welcome

+2 Carl

+1 TWRoO

I never really thought about it, but there are many fantastic posters from the U.K.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

When I see the list of UK posters, it sure makes me glad that I'm Canadian!

Don't get the banhammer out yet! I mean this in a good way. I'd never would have gotten any votes if I was lost among such a huge list of great members.

I'll have to vote for:

+ 2 - Seece
+ 1 - Machina

Because they're the ones I talk to the most recently (yes it always has to be about me in some way). Other posters I really appreciate from the UK are trashleg, Carl, ioi, TWRoO, KylieDog, Kantor, radishhead and Soleron.

Signature goes here!

trasharmdsister12 said:
bulIzo90 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
bullzo90 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Read my comment again. You didn't respond to me initially so I commented again about how you didn't. Then you did quote me but you were banned before I got here to read it. It was bad enough you keep signing up to a site you don't like, full of content you don't like, in which no one cares what you think about anything but you continue to be so adamant to speak your mind and claim that people should care when you've given us nothing to care about. Furthermore, you've just shown all of us you can't interpret simple text. But yes, I'm full of myself. I am better than everyone. Me! Me! Me! Squirtle!

So basically i skipped over your comment and went to someone elses, practically ignoring you completely....yet you made a fool out of me? how? what did you even say?

I was only responding to the more juicy comments anyway and i wouldnt have ignored yours if it had any worth. Sounds to me you said an insult which was that meaningless it wasnt even worth replying to and now you sound all butt hurt because of it. 

And then you go on to say nobody cares what i think? well they shouldnt, but youre the one whose whining the most over my comment, upset because i didnt give you any attention and you'll care enough to come back here to read this aswell and any other future replies you get from me and you'll reply to them like you will this one, so dont bring out that tired crap. Now if you really dont care you will go back to minding your business but of course you wont.

It's not what you or I think who made a fool of whom... It's the majority that decides history. I'll let the majority portray the fool.

I actually didn't insult you. I gave you something to ponder. And you're very welcome to go back and read it. It's still where I originally posted it.

It's true. People have outright told you that they don't take what you say seriously due to your antics right here in this very thread. Again, there has been a lapse in interpreting simple text. Believe you me, I get enough attention around these parts . Also, what you're describing in your post is exactly what you're doing... So... what's your point? In fact, one could argue that you're so attention starved that you keep creating accounts for more attention solely because no one is giving you any serious (read again: serious) attention. Of course, you'll have to create another account to reply to this.

So now its the majority that decides? what happened to you arrogantly saying YOU made a fool out of me, nice back tracking there eh? i aint gonig back to read it you can just say what it was if it was so important.

Nobody needs to take me seriously, im obviously not doing this to be taken seriously. I made a comment then EVERYBODY else decided to give me attention, i didnt ask for people to start whining. As long as i want to say something and can continue to make accounts in a few seconds then i'll continue. Youre the one who wanted my attention not the other way around.

People treat this site like crap on other sites, this is supposed to be a proper video game site but anyone can make an account by using  random made uip email without activating the account, this would never happen on IGN or Gamespot. After all this i can still come back and i havent been IP banned or nothing, because they cant even do that right.

Whats worse is when this little discussion is over and im banned again i'll just sign up with a different name altogether and post on other threads and nobody will ever know. Theyre useless, i like the sales even if they cant be trusted but the rest of this sites a joke.