By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz United Kingdomer- -results are in!

Wow, thanks to all who voted!!

Americas one will be very very tough

Around the Network
Seece said:

Yeah i'm gonna have to split it up into 2-3 sections to make it manageable I think since there are more than 6 pages of users with over 10,000 points.

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Yeah i'm gonna have to split it up into 2-3 sections to make it manageable I think since there are more than 6 pages of users with over 10,000 points.

Gee's how you gonna split them up?

Also how will you manage the smaller european countries? Lower the point entry? as France only has 2 members over 10k points, but about 5/6 users that could count

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Also how will you manage the smaller european countries? Lower the point entry? as France only has 2 members over 10k points, but about 5/6 users that could count

For the American one I will go every other one or every one person out of 3 as I go down the list and after I do the initial 2-3 threads I will combine the top 10-15 (depeinding on how many I split it into) from each thread and make a final one.

For countries with less users in them I plan on grouping them together with other countries nearby. For example the countries of South America would probably be all grouped together. Same with Central America (minus Mexico) Africa.

And much of europe will probably be split up Eastern Europe, Western Europe, ect.

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

For the American one I will go every other one or every one person out of 3 as I go down the list and after I do the initial 2-3 threads I will combine the top 10-15 (depeinding on how many I split it into) from each thread and make a final one.

For countries with less users in them I plan on grouping them together with other countries nearby. For example the countries of South America would probably be all grouped together. Same with Central America (minus Mexico) Africa.

And much of europe will probably be split up Eastern Europe, Western Europe, ect.

Awesome, well done, you've through this through lol.

Around the Network

^ Yep I have lol.

Darth and Seece!

not that surprising.

yo_john117 said:
^ Yep I have lol.

its a tall order. good luck!

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

You could also move the requirements up from the US, something like 25,000 points to be qualified.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

You could also move the requirements up from the US, something like 25,000 points to be qualified.

But that would alienate a bunch of good users.

New thread is up anyways--http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133809