By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - End of Days!

Tagged games:

How do you think the end of the world will happen?

God will come and save us 7 15.91%

Aliens will come and do something 1 2.27%

ASteroid 1 2.27%

Sun Flare (Knowing movie death) 2 4.55%

Earth will get hotter and hotter and flood 2 4.55%

Nuclear Bomb 3 6.82%

Virus 4 9.09%

It wont 12 27.27%

I don't care about nothing but right now 9 20.45%

When Princess Diana died, so did your world! 3 6.82%

Total:44

the thing about Natural disasters like earthquakes for example, i believe there is roughly 7000 earthquakes a day, not all are revealed to the public or hit world news as they might be a small shake. But once one big one goes off, the world has attention on earthquakes, people in other places consider what happens if there is a earthquake here and since there is like so many a day, another is bound to go off, may not be big but that will spread global and raise panic.

But all serious, the world isn't going to end, human race will face some troubles, but we will reach a point of massive overpopulation, resources run out and like other species that happened to then, the population declines (in humans case it will decline to around

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

It does'nt matter. When I die,I die,nothing more.

In a way, I totally don't care. In German, we have a saying that goes, if you translate it literally: after me, the Flood. Until something really makes life unbearable on this planet, me and my great-grandchildren will probably be long gone. However, I'm actually quite sure that, in a way, humanity will destroy itself long before the world as a planet comes to an end. Aside from that, people have already survived famines, illnesses, wars, nuclear bombs etc. etc. It will take some time to get rid of this parasite.

Dude, there is always wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilences and earthquakes.

If this was an accurate prophecy the end of the world would've come thousands of years ago.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Yeah the world was suppose to end years ago but were still here, hell in the bible jesus tells paul he would come back during his time and he never did. Not to mention every christian generation claimed their's was the one jesus would return and he never did. My grandpa was told the same thing and he died 2 months ago.

http://www.apocalipsis.org/difficulties/nottastedeath.htm

and besides there have been wars, famine, and earthquakes for years and no rapture yet.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

proof that earthquakes haven't increased or decreased but have pretty much stayed the same for the last 11 years.

Around the Network

When the end will come..i'll be ready and have no regrets xD

Troll_Whisperer said:
Dude, there is always wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilences and earthquakes.

If this was an accurate prophecy the end of the world would've come thousands of years ago.

I agree, especially during WW1 and WW2 and the dark ages, compared to wars happening nowadays are like random drunken bar fights compared to these events.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

another link to failed end times predictions

You know, it's all about interpretation with these predictions. :}

Virus. man will be the victim of its own dimmies, or we will mutate into something so powerful the new race of humanity will be envy'd by all who gaze apone us.