By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Here! gamrConnect Most Wanted October Edition

Michael-5 said:

You guys need to publish these articles in the news feed more often. I'm on VGC every day and love this feature, and completely forgot about it! Hope I'm not too late.

1. Forza Motorsport 4 (360)
2. Mass Effect 3 (360)
3. Halo 4 (360)
4. Fire Emblem 3DS (3DS)
5. Pikmin 3 (Wii U) Change my mind -> The Last Story (Wii)

You are too late, you need to go to the november thread. And remember to remove Forza from the list.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Michael-5 said:

You guys need to publish these articles in the news feed more often. I'm on VGC every day and love this feature, and completely forgot about it! Hope I'm not too late.

2. Mass Effect 3 (360)
3. Halo 4 (360)
4. Fire Emblem 3DS (3DS)

You are too late, you need to go to the november thread. And remember to remove Forza from the list.

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the Novemember thread isn't up yet, are you sure they can't just include me? I legitimatly forgot.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Rainbird said:
Michael-5 said:

2. Mass Effect 3 (360)
3. Halo 4 (360)
4. Fire Emblem 3DS (3DS)

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the Novemember thread isn't up yet, are you sure they can't just include me? I legitimatly forgot.

Sorry, you'll have to plead with Smeags, but voting is over, so I wouldn't count on it.

1.Final Fantasy XIII-2
2.Final Fantasy Versus XIII
3.Final Fantasy X HD
4.Uncharted 3
5.Modern Warfare 3

All on ps3

Around the Network
XJordanXCLBX said:
All on ps3

Did you even read the previous post. Voting has closed ages ago.

Please go to the november thread.

Please click here

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
2. Monster Hunter 3g (3ds)
3. Mario Kart 7 (3ds)
4. Heroes of Ruin (3ds)
5. The Last Story (Wii)

1. = Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2. = Battlefield 3
3. = Call Of Duty MW3
4. = Arkham City (PS3)
5. =Mass Effect 3

Why don't mods close these old voting threads?

@ XJordanXCLBX, Boggern, elsagheer:
October voting was closed on Oct 1st and the voting results from this thread were already posted by Smeags in this article: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/88114/gamrconnect-most-wanted-october-2011/

Your votes posted in this October thread won't be counted anymore but you can vote in the new thread:

Please repeat your voting posts in this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134993&page=1 so that your votes can be included in Smeag's November 2011 article.