By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Everyone should remain pure until marriage.

Agree with the principle. Practically almost no-one can do it in today's world.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Jay520 said:
Can I still rape? Since, you know, rape isn't considered making love.

Quit joking. You rape you are losing your virginity. Stop trolling my thread with silly stuff. lol

I'm not joking. I've raped hundreds of thousands of men, women, and transvestites. I want to know if I'm going to hell. Because we weren't technically making love. I need to know the answer.

But I like sex...

nightsurge said:
But I like sex...

LOL!

chocoloco said:
Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
If you give anal sex to your sex of choice are you still a virgin?

Absolutely not.

Should I ask for forgiveness if I have a wet dream?

No, because that's natural. You're releasing excess or extra sperm that is no longer needed to produce life. It's your body's way of saying thank you.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
fordy said:
Couple this with the "gays shouldn't get married" argument. How will that work?

Of course they should be allowed to get married. I love the bible and everything, but that's the only thing I disagree with in it. I honestly do not think it's fair to look down on homosexuals and lesbians. They should be allowed to get married.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
If you give anal sex to your sex of choice are you still a virgin?

Absolutely not.

Should I ask for forgiveness if I have a wet dream?

No, because that's natural. You're releasing excess or extra sperm that is no longer needed to produce life. It's your body's way of saying thank you.

I believe it's more of a "OMFG pressure too high! Jettison cargo!" reply

Ps3 said:
MrBubbles said:

love is overrated.   go have some fun.  but remember to play safe :)

It can be, but love is love!

and so why the arbitrary point of marriage?  if love is love then it doesnt matter if youre married or not. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Got to test the milk before you buy the cow..,

Although, if you'd never had milk before, you'd never know you were getting sour milk...

Personally, I'd opt to wait until you're in love with someone before you have sex. Marriage is a meaningless man made institution, love means a lot more... I also disagree with the statement you said that implies the person you marry is your true love. Not always true.

Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:
Jay520 said:
Can I still rape? Since, you know, rape isn't considered making love.

Quit joking. You rape you are losing your virginity. Stop trolling my thread with silly stuff. lol

I'm not joking. I've raped hundreds of thousands of men, women, and transvestites. I want to know if I'm going to hell. Because we weren't technically making love. I need to know the answer.

oh god...i laughed so loudly at this...  my chest hurts so much now

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur