By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat Vitality For The PS Vita Leaked Image

Tagged games:

Would you like to see another Mortal Kombat Mythologies Game ??

Yes 22 70.97%

No 5 16.13%

I don't play Mortal Kombat 3 9.68%

Total:30
h2o1977 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea that would be cool. a game with blod in 3D

That would add something great to the 3D technology...LOL...

dito

Around the Network

First quater release date...we shall see

Hope this is an adventure game... i actually liked MK Mythologies.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Why do you guys assume it's going to be an adventure game? It's more likely to be a port of MK9, especially since it's their most successful game.

Narishma said:
Why do you guys assume it's going to be an adventure game? It's more likely to be a port of MK9, especially since it's their most successful game.

Yeah i know it most likely will be a port like "MK Unchained" on the PSP was. I'm just wishing :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

This is fake guys, Ed Boon already confirmed on twitter. There is definately a PSP MK in the works and will be similar to the recent MK title MK9. There will never be a re release of MK Mythologies or Special Forces. He is hoping that Shaolin Monks gets a sequel but nothing confirmed. Unfortunatley this logo is fan made and a fake using the Mythologies logo font!

realsubzero said:
This is fake guys, Ed Boon already confirmed on twitter. There is definately a PSP MK in the works and will be similar to the recent MK title MK9. There will never be a re release of MK Mythologies or Special Forces. He is hoping that Shaolin Monks gets a sequel but nothing confirmed. Unfortunatley this logo is fan made and a fake using the Mythologies logo font!

I did not see that on his twiiter page....please post his quote, date and time

Mortalll Kooommbbaatt!!!

Never was to much of a fan, but good news for the vita indeed.