By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat Vitality For The PS Vita Leaked Image

Tagged games:

Would you like to see another Mortal Kombat Mythologies Game ??

Yes 22 70.97%

No 5 16.13%

I don't play Mortal Kombat 3 9.68%

Total:30

Around the Network

I don't know if any of you guys ever played Mythologies, but it is one of the worst games ever made. I sincerely doubt this is a remake of that game.

Justin said:
I don't know if any of you guys ever played Mythologies, but it is one of the worst games ever made. I sincerely doubt this is a remake of that game.

I hope they work on something new, but something tells me its going to be an updated version of MK9

Why are you always advertising your Blogspot website? I'm 100% sure this is a bannable offense.
You're done this with your Arkham City and Playstation 3DTV posts as well.

Any mods out there?

VGKing said:
Why are you always advertising your Blogspot website? I'm 100% sure this is a bannable offense.

Any mods out there?

If it's relevent to the topic it's fine, apparantly, regardless how would you know, you've only been here five minutes 0_o

Around the Network
VGKing said:

Any mods out there?

It's fine as long as he isn't trolling for hits (posting false/misleading info), obnoxious, and isn't a duplicate.  We don't get angry when someone posts a kotaku article so it doesn't matter when someone posts an article from his site.

put Nariko on the vita version

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Mortal Kombat team needs to create more great fighters to their roster...they might make one for the 3DS too, you never know...

h2o1977 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Mortal Kombat team needs to create more great fighters to their roster...they might make one for the 3DS too, you never know...

yea that would be cool. a game with blod in 3D

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea that would be cool. a game with blod in 3D

That would add something great to the 3D technology...LOL...