By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - London Life IS exclusive to NA

UPDATE: Information given by NoA was FALSE!! London gets London Life and the Olympics
UPDATE 2: NoE goes back on their statement saying they currently have no plans to include the London Life

The drama continues...

London Life, the add-on RPG to Professor Layton and the Last Specter, has been confirmed for North America. However, Nintendo’s latest press release says that the bonus will be exclusive to North America, which means that Europe will miss out on the content.

The press release states:

“As a North American exclusive to the overall Professor Layton and the Last Specter package, a bonus role-playing game called Professor Layton’s London Life™ containing more than 100 hours of additional content will be available to players from the start of the game.”

Technically London Life won’t be a North American exclusive since it can be accessed in the Japanese version. I have to admit that I’m very curious as to why Europe won’t be seeing it in their package as well.

Source

-----
Making it a NA exclusive in the west is a message from NoA to all you Rainfallers... We'll have to wait to see if this is true or not, but London Life is a game by itself. I'll be importing it if all of this is true.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Noooooooooooooooooo ;_;

That's the most awesome bit about the next game :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Seriously Nintendo, what the fuck?

This'll be only the second time that I'll have to rage at Nintendo - the first being when they shut down Pokenet (it was going to be the best Pokemon MMO ever ;_:)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Eat that suckers.

From a guy still waiting for Xenobalde.

Around the Network

So London life will not be sold in London itself? Yes, I know, but someone else would've posted the same thing. I rather have Xenoblade release in US than have this exclusive title, though.

t3mporary_126 said:

So London life will not be sold in London itself? Yes, I know, but someone else would've posted the same thing. I rather have Xenoblade release in US than have this exclusive title, though.

Of course it will.

Boo hoo i'll fuckin trade for Xenoblade, The Last Story, and or Pandoras Tower! >.>

Wagram said:
Boo hoo i'll fuckin trade for Xenoblade, The Last Story, and or Pandoras Tower! >.>

I'll accept this trade.

Now, how do we do this? xD

Watch me on YouTube!

The war between Europe and America has begun.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.