By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is anyone in the path of Hurricane Irene?

NY here, north of the city.  Hopefully just ends up a not to bad storm here.  I hope NYC doesn't get hit too bad.

Ok, in honor of this thread, I dedicated a video in the misheard (on purpose) lyrics (you will see the mangling continue on Youtube by others)...

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:
I live in NC. Getting it in a couple hours

I have family in NC as well, but I think they're more inland though. I hope you don't get hit to hard.

Im in Raleigh, NC. It might be making landfall in our state, but chances are all I will get here is a bunch of rain/high winds.

arcane_chaos said:
TadpoleJackson said:

I have family in NC as well, but I think they're more inland though. I hope you don't get hit to hard.

I'm two counties from the coast. The counties around us are getting mandatory evacuations. I'm expecting a fun night =D

TadpoleJackson said:
arcane_chaos said:
TadpoleJackson said:

I'm two counties from the coast. The counties around us are getting mandatory evacuations. I'm expecting a fun night =D

hmmm...sounds serious

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
I'm in NJ and apparently it's getting hit the worse =l

Its not gonna be that bad lol

BloodyRain said:
Ya I live in NJ

What part of NJ?

chris212223 said:
BloodyRain said:
Ya I live in NJ

What part of NJ?

Stalker!!

blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
BloodyRain said:
Ya I live in NJ

What part of NJ?

Stalker!!

I think your the real stalker since your the one commenting on this comment which had nothing to do with you ;p

Woo it's starting track more east almost putting me out of the center and making it so my college isn't on it's direct path!

Former something....