By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Does 3DS need to beat PSV?

Aside from first party franchises, how about a major 3rd party IP, like, MONSTER HUNTER.  I know that Vita is getting one, but there's no reason to believe 3DS won't get one either.

Around the Network

Nothing. PSV can't beat 3DS with what they both currently have announced.
By the way, when was MH confirmed for PSV? That would give them a chance to compete in the Japanese market, but I didn't know it had been announced.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Relax geez ... MH is not announced( yet) and VITA is not even out. I dont believe 3DS can secure any big 3rd party title atm, so it must rely on Nintendo.. a 2D Mario or a Pokemon Grey would seal the deal

Immortal said:
Nothing. PSV can't beat 3DS with what they both currently have announced.
By the way, when was MH confirmed for PSV? That would give them a chance to compete in the Japanese market, but I didn't know it had been announced.

hasn't, just strongly hinted at once.  if it is to be announced TGS is probably the time and place.

The same thing DS had to beat PSP.

Games that appeal to more people.

Around the Network

Pokemon.

I don't understand the question...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Be the 3DS

wht they do best is the key to success for both companies.

i won't have either for 3 to 5 yr's to insure first party franchise are at there best, but innovation in games, gameplay, and each consoles features being used to there full potential like Resistance retribution seems to be doing will decide which handheld i'll end up with cause for me there can only be one which will be the way i view all future consoles whether home or handheld as the rules have changed again.

only one can win in a world where gamers chose losers, but they will each follow there own path to success.

both will sell around the same at times while beating each other out at other at other times.

hey did i just create a paradox or an oxymoron?

Nothing.