By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm gonna go to grade 12 anytime now and I need to get in a good University so I won't have time for all this. I have to dance and sing better so I can get into a good university and I won't have time for all this. I really had a good time getting to know you guys. So I won't be returning to VGC ever again. I am sorry to all the people I was rude to and hope they can have good memories of me. I really enjoyed this site and of course the VGC users. Bye VGC!

Around the Network

You serious?

Don't know who you are but see you again!

I will miss you dude... your threads are funny and reasonable... good luck.

I never understood this. Why not just cut back on coming to vgchartz...leaving for good is just pointless. Come once a week or something.

Around the Network

Snake612? Is that you?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bleh, after the scare Smeags gave me this feels like nothing

Ohz noz someones leaving a internet forum what a tearful event.

Here is one of the greatest things I have learned in life:
When doing homework or a large project, when setting out great ambitious activities, when studying for a test or designing a building.. Leisure time is part of the successful completion of the task at hand.

You need to take breaks from things to get them done more efficiently. It seems counter-intuitive, but you will actually have greater success if you take time away from your disciplined task.

never feel bad about playing video games or forum posting before or after homework or dancing practice, or whatever it is your into. If you take scheduled time to relax and have fun, your productivity during the times when you do work will skyrocket.

just know when to stop dicking around and get back to work.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

see you in a few days then...