By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

you will be back... SOON!

Around the Network

No-one ever really quits.

On the off chance that you do, then good luck with your education, but remember that 100% work 0% play is not a balanced life.

I think you are being over dramatic. A few minutes of vgchartz isn't gonna kill you.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Mr Khan said:
To add to some other helpful anecdotes on here, i've always had that thought every time i've made a major transition in life. Into high school, into college, onto my brief internship, or now into my senior year of college. Every time you think "i'm going to be so busy i won't have time for this or that," but i always have

Hell, i'm more productive in random-side-crap now than i have been before, despite also being more productive in things of actual merit.

This is so insanely true. I've thought the exact same thing EVERY step of my life, and here I am with an awesome full-time job and I'm still kickin' the Chartz and my vidya games just like I used to.

Isn't it weird how we view the future that way?

Do you like singing and dancing? =/

Are you going to college to do a singing/dancing programme? =/

And are you going to be studying & dancing & singing 24/7 from now on? Because I sure as hell can't understand how going to a new grade is going to suck up your time so much you won't be able to do anything else.

Around the Network

Oh my God, how could you do this to me?! I don't even want to come here anymore, either, then! Might as well just end it all here!

Wait...dsage01...who in the Hell are you?

Seriously, I like you! You would be missed.

But honestly I have had over the years periods of time when I could not be that active, but I never left completely. Infact I have always maintained internet activity on forum's since grade 9. Its a good way to learn things and keep entertained as well as informed.

So you need to focus on University and a career. Everything in moderation I'd just come on vgchartz less but still come on once in awhile!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

spurgeonryan said:
thismeintiel said:

Oh my God, how could you do this to me?! I don't even want to come here anymore, either, then! Might as well just end it all here!

Wait...dsage01...who in the Hell are you?

Hi!I am Kenny Rogers and this is the bat fetcher trick with my teeth..huhuh. Will Sasso was the only reason I watched MAD TV back then.

Lol, I know this is completely off topic, but Will Sasso kicks ass.  I did like the whole cast of Mad TV, though.  And, it's a shame they have only put out the first season on DVD.  I want them all!

good luck,

what year/age is grade 12 then,i don't know about these things

Above & Beyond

Jay520 said:
see you in a few days then...

Looks like I was wrong... He's not coming back...

*weeps*

I'm gonna miss you man!

I gotta get a tissue.