By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameStop Pulled, Discarded Free OnLive Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coupons (Opened the new copy, removed and discarded free content and sold it as new anyways :O)

Tagged games:

Wagram said:
It's amazing how blind some of these sheep are.

Some clarification would be nice.  You could be talking about anyone.

Also, I feel I should point out that calling somebody "sheep" because you disagree with them is entirely unconstructive and, in fact, shows an inability to argue valid points, instead resorting to common name-calling.  This is more sheep-like behavior than any argument, valid or not.

Around the Network

My policy for a while has been "never go to Gamestop unless they have a used game I really want or some amazing preorder goodie." Now, I have simplified it to "never go to Gamestop".

Aside from that, I think this reveals that there will always be someone ready to defend ANYTHING, no matter how vile. And once again I find myself agreeing with Dodece 100%, when I seem to recall in the misty past usually disagreeing.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Turns out if you bought it from Gamestop not only do you get the Deus Ex Steam code from Squeenix(two of them if you bought it early enough) you also get a free $50 gs giftcard. Make me wish I had bought my copy from there :(

Stuff like this is why i just stopped buying from GS in general and only buy from either Amazon or Ebay.