By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Johnny English Reborn,Mr Bean is back

trunkswd said:
spurgeonryan said:
non-gravity said:
Hey where's mr. Bean? I don't see him. Misleading thread title.

I think the Bean part was added so more people realised what it was. Johnny English was not super popular in America , so that is what I assume.

It really is a shame that it isn't that popular in the United States. Everyone I've shown Johnny English and Mr. Bean has loved them both.

Well back before cable was so big it was Public Broadcastin that brought us americans Faulty towers, red green, REd dwarf, black adder, Bean, monty python, etc. AS other channels got super boring I would always love when my favorite shows would finally come on that channel during a pledge drive. My family would pledge nothing and watch the whole marathon of whatever was on.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
trunkswd said:
spurgeonryan said:
non-gravity said:

I think the Bean part was added so more people realised what it was. Johnny English was not super popular in America , so that is what I assume.

It really is a shame that it isn't that popular in the United States. Everyone I've shown Johnny English and Mr. Bean has loved them both.

Well back before cable was so big it was Public Broadcastin that brought us americans Faulty towers, red green, REd dwarf, black adder, Bean, monty python, etc. AS other channels got super boring I would always love when my favorite shows would finally come on that channel during a pledge drive. My family would pledge nothing and watch the whole marathon of whatever was on.

I did the same when I was much younger. Other than Mr. Bean and Faulty Towers I haven't seen them in years.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Seen this trailer a few weeks ago. Looks like it's gonna be good.
  http://trailers.apple.com/ < Here's a site where you can check other trailers for films (If anyone didn't know about this site).
Anyone seen the trailer for tower heist?

IncredibleZombieMan said:

http://trailers.apple.com/ < Here's a site where you can check other trailers for films (If anyone didn't know about this site).

or you canjust go on youtube

i did see in a while back

was seeing it again as release is close and though of discussing

snakenobi said:

The difference between youtube and apple trailers is that on apple trailers, the trailers are there for you to pick whichever one picks your fancy. On youtube you would have to search for the film you would like the trailer for.

And Eddy murphy is gonna be hilarious in tower heist

Around the Network
snakenobi said:

The difference between youtube and apple trailers is that on apple trailers, the trailers are there for you to pick whichever one picks your fancy. On youtube you would have to search for the film you would like the trailer for.

yeah but people don't actually spend all time just watching trailers.most people watch only specific trailers

spurgeonryan said:
trunkswd said:

Woah, you guys got The Red Green Show too? I thought it was our exclusive. Now I'm disappointed.

snakenobi said:
snakenobi said:

yeah but people don't actually spend all time just watching trailers.most people watch only specific trailers

I agree that watching trailers on youtube is better for watching the actual trailers. What i usually do is just browse through the trailer list and find a fim that looks interesting and watch it on youtube (as you cannot watch a trailer in full screen on apple trailers)

trunkswd said:
spurgeonryan said:
trunkswd said:
spurgeonryan said:
non-gravity said:

I did the same when I was much younger. Other than Mr. Bean and Faulty Towers I haven't seen them in years.

REd Dwarf just kind of dissapeared and Monty Python became mainstream I think so broadcast channels did not think they would make enough money on it? Just a guess though.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I used to love watching Mr. Bean on PBS. Never heard of Johnny English unitl Rowan came on Top Gear. I gotta make sure I check it out.

I am the Playstation Avenger.