By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Johnny English Reborn,Mr Bean is back

Around the Network

I have no sound so I do not watch videos usually on here. But I did! When I saw Rowan Atkinson (is that his name?)Mr. Bean in the beard I was very happy for a minute. I don't know if I will see it, but a rental is in the works for me!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Rowan Atkinson is awesome and hilarious! Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to go see this. Finally a movie I am excited to go see.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Now we just need Bean 2! Does he remind anyone of what an older Simon Pegg might sort of look like in some of these scenes? Pegg is the guy from Hot fuzz right?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

trunkswd said:
Rowan Atkinson is awesome and hilarious! Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to go see this. Finally a movie I am excited to go see.

yup its been a long time since i have excited by a movie.

Around the Network

I'll check it out eventually. I liked the original.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Hey where's mr. Bean? I don't see him. Misleading thread title.

I hope the movie is more funny then that trailer, the first one was great

non-gravity said:

I think the Bean part was added so more people realised what it was. Johnny English was not super popular in America , so that is what I assume.

spurgeonryan said:
non-gravity said:

I think the Bean part was added so more people realised what it was. Johnny English was not super popular in America , so that is what I assume.

It really is a shame that it isn't that popular in the United States. Everyone I've shown Johnny English and Mr. Bean has loved them both.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.