By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little King's Story sequel for Vita

Nice to hear LKS getting a sequel

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Game is minor hit on a Nintendo console. Intelligent next step: a sequel on a Sony handheld!

No wait, that's not intelligent, it's... what's the word... retarded.

u mad??

oniyide said:
Salnax said:
Game is minor hit on a Nintendo console. Intelligent next step: a sequel on a Sony handheld!

u mad??

Confused mostly. It would be like making an 3D Dot Heroes sequel exclusive to the 3DS. Even if it makes sense on a technical level, it would require abandoning most of the little fanbase the first game managed to create. Considering how the cost of Vita games is likely to be high for a handheld, combined with many of the Nintendo geeks who liked the first game being likely 3DS adopters, a sequel/spinoff being on the Vita doesn't make much sense to me.

Love and tolerate.

HELL YEAH! :D I was worried the 4 title reveals will be rather meh since it's pre-TGS but man oh man what a way to kick it off!

another promising title joins the Vita line up :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It's already getting more exposure than the Wii version ever got, haha. It'll still bomb all to fuck and back, but I think it'll do decent as a handheld game. Most important thing it needs is an aesthetic overhaul.

Around the Network

What is this game about anyway?

Salnax said:
oniyide said:
Salnax said:

u mad??

Confused mostly. It would be like making an 3D Dot Heroes sequel exclusive to the 3DS. Even if it makes sense on a technical level, it would require abandoning most of the little fanbase the first game managed to create. Considering how the cost of Vita games is likely to be high for a handheld, combined with many of the Nintendo geeks who liked the first game being likely 3DS adopters, a sequel/spinoff being on the Vita doesn't make much sense to me.

just cause someone had a Wii doesnt mean that they wont buy Vita, it doesnt gaurantee that they would have bought 3DS either. Hell, they could buy both.