By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony PSP Elimination Game - MGS: Peace Walker Wins

pezus said:
+GoW CoO
-Patapon (eliminated)

Patapon was eliminated before this post, so you can thumb down two different games next vote. However they must be different games....so you will have to thumb down at least 1 GoW lol. You don't have to down vote two games if you don't want to.

+GoW:GoS

-MGS

Patapon has been eliminated, 3 games left.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Patapon eliminated??? Nooooooooooooooooooooo...

+God of War: Chains of Olympus
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+MGS
-GOW GOS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

+GoW: SoS
-MGS

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+GoW: CoO
- MGS

Around the Network

+GoW:CoO
- MGS

pezus said:
+MGS
-Gow Chains of Olympus

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

pezus said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:
+MGS
-Gow Chains of Olympus

What? :P

You've been (-) MGS and (+) GOW for like for ever and suddenly you turned the other way around

So i though you're teasing me because i gave up >_<

+Gow: CoO
- MGS

+GoW: CoO
- MGS