By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony PSP Elimination Game - MGS: Peace Walker Wins

+ MGS:Peace Walker
- Crush

Around the Network

+Valkyria Chronicles II
- Lunar [Eliminated]

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
-Dissidia Final Fantasy

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

+ Crisis Core
- Resistance

+ Tactic Ogre
- Resistance: Retribution

Around the Network

+ Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

+ Final Fantasy Tactics
- Daxter

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

naruball said:
+Tactics Ogre
-Resistance: Retribution

Resistance died long ago. You now have 3 negative votes to use on your next turn (please split them over 3 games)

brendude13 - Same story, but you have 2 negative votes.

Was going to post my vote here, but had too many windows open...

Resistance, Hamerin Hero, Crush, and Lunar have been eliminated. 32 Games left.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Doh!

+ Crisis Core
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta x2

+LocoRoco
-Daxter

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown