By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty 4

Dude, it's only on the DS because another third party bought the rights to do it. Infinity Ward isn't going to waste their time with the Wii or DS.

Stop whining that games aren't on the Wii and just buy another system.

Around the Network
jlrx said:
Yes, ive also heard "the Wii cant handle the graphics" , which is bunk if it's on the DS

and doubly bunk for sales because a FPS done right will sell well, activision did a poor job.

It is not bunk, because the handheld version is obviously going to be completely different to the home consoles version, and not have the same graphics

stof said:
Why can't every game ever made be on my system?

They made a game, released it on some platforms but not others, and sold a lot of copies.

I really don't see the problem with this.

If every game was released on every system, there would be very little to argue about, and we wouldn't want that.

Maybe it is because IW started work on the game two years ago, and at that time most devs thought that the PS3 would be the one flying. Maybe its because they could not make the same game on the Wii, and did not have time to make two different games. Maybe they did not want to have to compromise for the wii. Maybe its because shooters don't appeal as much to the Wii market as to the PS360 market. Anyway, IW will be happy, as the have sold about 4.3m copies of the game on PS360

Munkeh111 said:
Maybe it is because IW started work on the game two years ago, and at that time most devs thought that the PS3 would be the one flying. Maybe its because they could not make the same game on the Wii, and did not have time to make two different games. Maybe they did not want to have to compromise for the wii. Maybe its because shooters don't appeal as much to the Wii market as to the PS360 market. Anyway, IW will be happy, as the have sold about 4.3m copies of the game on PS360

Developers like to work on hardware they can push and PS3+360 install base is higher than Wii.  I think it's obvious that Inifinity Ward chose the right systems.  I just wish Wii owners would get used to big third party games not going to Wii. 

Around the Network

Just get it for the PC....but only if you have a manly PC.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078