By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

+ New Super Mario bros
- Picross

Switch!!!

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
+ Final Fantasy IV (I'll stop, at least for a while)

- Robopocalypse

No keep voting up TWEWY all you like. I meant I'll stop voting it down if you laid off Pinball lol.

+ Picross DS

- Castlevania: OoE

P.S. YOU F***EN B***H! You have XenoBlade, I hate you. :P

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
MrT-Tar said:
+ Final Fantasy IV (I'll stop, at least for a while)

- Robopocalypse

No keep voting up TWEWY all you like. I meant I'll stop voting it down if you laid off Pinball lol.

+ Picross DS

- Castlevania: OoE

P.S. YOU F***EN B***H! You have XenoBlade, I hate you. :P

sounds good to me

+ TWEWY

- Robocopalypse

and about Xenoblade, coming under NoE has recently showing it's benefits.  I've been working a lot recently (saving up money for uni), and therefore am only 16 hours in at the moment, but I absolutely love it so far.  Best home console RPG in years.  Am I making you even more jealous? ;)

MrT-Tar said:

and about Xenoblade, coming under NoE has recently showing it's benefits.  I've been working a lot recently (saving up money for uni), and therefore am only 16 hours in at the moment, but I absolutely love it so far.  Best home console RPG in years.  Am I making you even more jealous? ;)

Maybe. I'm pretty patient, and enjoying Tales of Vesperia at the moment. I am pretty jealous, but I know I don't have time to play XenoBlade anytime soon, and I want to finish Fire Emblem first anyway.

Updated to this post

Robopocalypse has been eliminated, 59 games left.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ Phoenix Wright
- Planet Puzzle League

Around the Network

+ Phoenix Wright
- Planet Puzzle League

+ Front Mission
- Final Fantasy: CC

+ Phoenix Wright
- Planet Puzzle League

+ Planet Puzzle League
- Shin Megami Tensei

+ Planet Puzzle League
- FFXII:RW