By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade ranks #7 in UK multiplat charts, #3 in individual platform, #2 for Wii (GFK Chart-Track)

Tagged games:

Yep, looks like it's getting the respect it deserves on Wii, ranking among masterpieces like Zumba Fitness, Just Dance, Wii Party, Cars 2, Lego Pirates...!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

On the plus side it is outranking Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption, Homefront, Dirt 3, L.A. Noire...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Great. Seems that demanding games have a chance. in the past few month it seems that only the mainstream crap would sell, like zumbas fitness, red dead redemption, cars 2, dirt 3, call of duty, and so on

Zelda jumped to number four. Wonder how much it can achieve during holiday season and beyond. Xenoblade's success is good news for jrpg's, and the game community. Doesn't NOA understand that the company lacks -not sales or money- but credibility?

Top 10 overall is ahead of what most people were estimating. Number 3 single-platform is ecstatic

Now we need numbers from the rest of Europe so we can all throw feces at NoA

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

The entire world is facepalming at NoA now

So if that follows for the rest of Europe it'll have a first week of between 30-50kish, which is pretty good for a game like this, hopefully it'll eventually reach or beat its sales in Japan (150k)

If NoA suddenly decides to localize, I guess I'll buy, but they're too late if they wanted to stop me from voiding my warranty...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
If NoA suddenly decides to localize, I guess I'll buy, but they're too late if they wanted to stop me from voiding my warranty...

It's not warranty-voiding if your warranty is already expired. After your warranty's gone, they'll fix any problem for a fee (except if you botch a mod-chip, then they'll likely sic the FBI on you even though that's not illegal...)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Soriku said:
Torillian said:
So if that follows for the rest of Europe it'll have a first week of between 30-50kish, which is pretty good for a game like this, hopefully it'll eventually reach or beat its sales in Japan (150k)

If France really was entirely sold out like reported, it could be even higher than that since they got 38k copies alone.

Unless France got a disproportiante shipment to their usual fraction of EU sales I can't see how that 38k number could be accurate and Xenoblade not beat out Ocarina of Time 3DS and Zumba in the UK.  Just doesn't seem to match up with a comparable UK shipment of 50-60k.