By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Mexican hero who saved girl is illegal

snakenobi said:
low willpower and people that go down to emotions and goodwill at these situations is the reason why problems happen

Why let's commend the suspect instead then! If it was your duaghter being saved, your perspective would be different but since you limit yourself to your own circle-you fail to think otherwise.

Around the Network
dany612 said:
snakenobi said:
low willpower and people that go down to emotions and goodwill at these situations is the reason why problems happen

Why let's commend the suspect instead then! If it was your duaghter being saved, your perspective would be different but since you limit yourself to your own circle-you fail to think otherwise.

i am not saying that man didn't do a good job.he did great

the problem is taking this as a good sign and being sympathetic over immigration in short term fuck country in the long term

my daughter was saved today but but getting raped,getting abdly influenced for life when whe is growing up and ruining her life is as equivalent

and you limit yourself to a small time goodwill and not understanding the bigger picture

i replied that way as this thread was direct reply to another thread which you should know about

chocoloco said:
Pichsterz said:
chocoloco said:
This man exemplifies great qualities that few people have he deserves to be granted citizenship immediately with out having tell deal with the bureaucracy of becoming a citizen.

He did a heroic deed, but nobody should be given/granted citizenship with out going through the system. Look both my parents doesn't speak any English at all, they both study for test, paid a fee, took the citizenship test and pass, they're now legal citizenship of USA. My dad was 70 something when he took the test and my Mom was in her 50's. If he really wanted to be a legal citizenship, he would of taken the citizenship test. He should go get a Visa or something, since he's married to an American.

That is fine your parents must have studied hard to become citizens. Altruistic acts to this degree seem too rare to not reward him. 

Yeah, I can agree that he deserved some sort of reward. The citizenship test is basically test about USA. If people's take the time study, he/she can pass the test.

Give the man some money, raise it then donate it to him, he can then use it to finance his INS paper work and possible hire a lawyer to help. Once he goes in for the ins interview and the agent knows who he is and what he did they will most likely just pass him right away.

Thank him then deport his ass. An illegal is an illegal is an illegal. If he wants to live in the US he can fill out immigration papers like everyone else.

Around the Network

The key word here is "illegal." I'm sure that a lot of illegal immigrants are wonderful people. But they're breaking the law. Doing a good deed doesn't change the fact that they're not here legally. If I do a good deed after getting a ticket, I still have to pay the ticket.

Yeah. Screw them heroes. It's like 911 first responders expecting to be given cancer healthcare.

I have an idea. As a reward they can sit down with him and help him complete his WEDDING VISA. It shouldn't be that hard for him to stay in the states. Not like the feds have ever done a good job of getting rid of illegals

I believe that if Americans are concerned with having better citizens as well as encouraging good values, this ONE GUY should receive citizenship immediately. However, his example does not prove illegal immigrants are good people overall (nor does that mean they're bad people).

Remember that there is a higher principle involved in this lone case that should be honored.

Galaki said:
Yeah. Screw them heroes. It's like 911 first responders expecting to be given cancer healthcare.

Yeah, cause fuck the heroic fire fighters with ruined lungs. It was commendable but healthcare is srsbsns and they should go through all the hoops and if they can't afford it oh well.

OT:

All this thread has done is convince me that citizenship by birthright should be removed and a US citizen ship should be a privilage fo everyone, not a right.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835