By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Mexican hero who saved girl is illegal

Pichsterz said:
chocoloco said:
This man exemplifies great qualities that few people have he deserves to be granted citizenship immediately with out having tell deal with the bureaucracy of becoming a citizen.

He did a heroic deed, but nobody should be given/granted citizenship with out going through the system. Look both my parents doesn't speak any English at all, they both study for test, paid a fee, took the citizenship test and pass, they're now legal citizenship of USA. My dad was 70 something when he took the test and my Mom was in her 50's. If he really wanted to be a legal citizenship, he would of taken the citizenship test. He should go get a Visa or something, since he's married to an American.

That is fine your parents must have studied hard to become citizens. Altruistic acts to this degree seem too rare to not reward him. 

Around the Network

Damned immigrants...they come into our country, and not only do they steal our jobs, but now they're moving onto stealing our possible 15 minutes of fame, by doing something heroic. I tell ya, these people are out of control. Just plain out of control. Next thing you know they'll cure cancer or something...and I bet they'll be rewarded with a day too. Damned immigrants.

izaaz101 said:
Damned immigrants...they come into our country, and not only do they steal our jobs, but now they're moving onto stealing our possible 15 minutes of fame, by doing something heroic. I tell ya, these people are out of control. Just plain out of control. Next thing you know they'll cure cancer or something...and I bet they'll be rewarded with a day too. Damned immigrants.

I thought you were Canadian? Is immigration getting that bad up there?

chocoloco said:
izaaz101 said:

I am Canadian and I was being sarcastic. I thought I was quite heavy on the sarcasm, but alas.

izaaz101 said:
chocoloco said:
izaaz101 said:

I am Canadian and I was being sarcastic. I thought I was quite heavy on the sarcasm, but alas.

I new this, but the mocking isn't needed.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
TadpoleJackson said:

If he is married to an American shouldn't he be able to get a marriage visa or whatever?

Edit: this doesn;t sound too hard http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1315.html

Apparently it was too hard for him.  I am sure the forms are even provided in Spanish.  To be married to an American and not apply for a spouse visa seems lazy.

He explains that the process is extensive. It isn't as easy as you all make it to believe. Especially if he is found to have been here illegally prior to marriage.

chocoloco said:
izaaz101 said:
chocoloco said:
izaaz101 said:

I new this, but the mocking isn't needed.

What mocking? I thought I was quite ovious in my sarcasm, but apparently not.

No good deeds go unpunished. Deport him. Shoot him with lazer.

Galaki said:
No good deeds go unpunished. Deport him. Shoot him with lazer.

lolz

low willpower and people that go down to emotions and goodwill at these situations is the reason why problems happen