By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronciles Facing Stock Shortages

oh hell yes hope for America

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Hey Rol, what are the diffs between standard and limited aside from the CCPro? It's kinda been bothering me since I can't get the game yet (saving money), but damn would I hate to miss it!

This is why you Pre-Order.

RolStoppable said:
Xen said:
Hey Rol, what are the diffs between standard and limited aside from the CCPro? It's kinda been bothering me since I can't get the game yet (saving money), but damn would I hate to miss it!

The only difference is the red CC Pro and that's why the limited edition costs €15 more.

If I remember correctly, it also has posters signed by Takahashi.

Fab_GS said:
RolStoppable said:
Xen said:

The only difference is the red CC Pro and that's why the limited edition costs €15 more.

If I remember correctly, it also has posters signed by Takahashi.

Yeah. It was a little costly for my tastes since I had to import but i'll deal with it.

Around the Network

Posters, eh?
I'm hoping the limiteds will still be abundant by then. Heck, I got P3 Portable limited ed. not so long ago.
thanks guys.

Pay attention Reggie, i never liked that guy and this is only reaffirming my dislike

Glad I Pre-ordered. Was told by the seller on eBay my package was shipped earlier today, so I should be good.

The thing I find hilarious about NoA these days is that going by their current mentality they would have never imported even-mainstream Nintendo franchises if those were being made today for the first time... they play it so safe it's ridiculous!

Reggie: "What have you got for me this time, guys?"

NCL Rep.: "We have a brand new game featuring an Italian plumber who jumps on mushrooms and -"

Reggie: "PASS! Too weird! Americans are into action!"

NCL Rep.: "In that case how about an adventure game -"

Reggie: "Now you're talkin!"

NCL Rep: "about a young elven boy in green tights..."

Reggie: "No! Something Manly!"

NCL Rep: "We've also got a game about a bounty hunter -"

Reggie: "There ya go!"

NCL Rep: "Her name is Samus and she morphs into a ball and..."

Reggie:
"I've heard enough! Make it Sam, and make him transform into a motorcycle instead and you're golden!"

NCL Rep: (this probably isn't the best moment to tell him about the Kirby games...)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

This is great news, what were the numbers that were supposedly shipping of this game does anyone know? Someone should retweet that to NoA if its possible (wouldn't know since I don't use twitter)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

gumby_trucker said:
Glad I Pre-ordered. Was told by the seller on eBay my package was shipped earlier today, so I should be good.

The thing I find hilarious about NoA these days is that going by their current mentality they would have never imported even-mainstream Nintendo franchises if those were being made today for the first time... they play it so safe it's ridiculous!

Reggie: "What have got for me this time, guys?"
NCL Rep.: "We have a brand new game featuring an Italian plumber who jumps on mushrooms and -"
Reggie: "PASS! Too weird! Americans are into action!"
NCL Rep.: "In that case how about an adventure game -"
Reggie: "Now you're talkin!"
NCL Rep: "about a young elven boy in green tights..."
Reggie: "No! Something Manly!"
NCL Rep: "We've also got a game about a bounty hunter -"
Reggie: "There ya go!"
NCL Rep: "Her name is Samus and she morphs into a ball and..."
Reggie: "I've heard enough! Make it Sam, and make him transform into a motorcycle instead and you're golden!"
NCL Rep: (this probably isn't the best moment to tell him about the Kirby games...)

Clearly you forgot to mention the story about Donkey Kong

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown