By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What has sold you on the PSVita?

Galaki said:
snakenobi said:
it looks like a 3D screen as its so clear and colourfull

There's something wrong with that statement. /grammar nazi

i meant it is so clear that it looks like reality

Around the Network

Software-wise it's Uncharted. Be interesting to see how Assassins Creed and Silent Hill turn out too.

Otherwise, the dual analog and the tocuh pad/screen could introduce some interesting possibilities.

kingofwale said:
price point, dual analog control, graphics. 6 4 cores...

Fixed.

But yes, mostly these reasons and the potential for cross platform play with PS3 games liked future CoD's or something.

RolStoppable said:
Nothing yet, but this has nothing to do with me being totally biased. I look at things as objectively and impartial as possible and as long as something hasn't written Sony on it, I'll give it a fair chance.

Not sure how this makes any sense.

naruball said:
RolStoppable said:
Nothing yet, but this has nothing to do with me being totally biased. I look at things as objectively and impartial as possible and as long as something hasn't written Sony on it, I'll give it a fair chance.

If I could I would thumbs you up lol  He is trying to sound smart, but makes it sound dumb.  Ironic huh? lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
naruball said:
RolStoppable said:

If I could I would thumbs you up lol  He is trying to sound smart, but makes it sound dumb.  Ironic huh? lol

Yeah, I mean I get that it's a joke and all, but I just don't find it funny.  Maybe someone else will think it's funny though.

dual analog...
augmented reality...
backtouch...
the screen looks huge and beautiful...

then the games

Uncharted! bam, sold
Wipeout!
Gravity Rush!
Resistance!

those games for launch... there are aLOT! but Im still waiting wich I should get
and All the developers speaches really hyped me up
oh and I say yes to another monster hunter :)

JayWood2010 said:
naruball said:
RolStoppable said:

lol same here but ot

from what i've seen the hardware is extremely powerful, the oled screen, psn support, the low price for its features, games like lbp vita, dragon crown etc

It was love at first sight.

Zlejedi said:
mibuokami said:
Disgaea mofo! put that in the op!

Haven't you played ps3 version ?

Your point? >.>