By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Officially Confirms The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Release Date

Oh My God!

I cannot wait.

i hope to finish all my Zelda games In playing at the moment before this...

Switch!!!

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
November 18th... So close to my birthday. The perfect present!

Felicidades anticipadas! juas juas

¡Muchas gracias! Tómate algo a mi salud, que yo invito.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

superchunk said:

Nice. Now all I need is the preorder bundle that includes the golden wiimote+

I know right. I'll probably trade in one of my Wii motes b/c I already have four.

gumby_trucker said:
Roma said:

Has there ever been a game developed in house at Nintendo that never came out in all territories (except for mother of course)?

Do NPC games count? if so then yes.

if not, there also many older games like SMB 2 (aka lost levels) and quite a few FDS games like Famicom Detective Club, For the Frog the Bell Tolls etc. Doshin the Giant was also exclusive to Europe along with Cubivore and Giftpia (not sure all of them are in-house though)

Exclusive to Europe? I'm pretty sure it also came out in Japan. ;-p

So Nov. 18th Europe, Nov. 20th for NA. Still no release date for Japan?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Nov. is full of massive WIN, Uncharted 3, AC Revelations, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Kirby, etc. I envy you Wii only owners in this regard, only have to get one or two games

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Nov. is full of massive WIN, Uncharted 3, AC Revelations, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Kirby, etc. I envy you Wii only owners in this regard, only have to get one or two games

When was Kirby pegged as November?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
oniyide said:

When was Kirby pegged as November?

my bad, i thought it was, but im pretty sure it might release early Nov. I hope im wrong for my wallet's sake

I just put $25 on the Skyward Sword bundle.

Can't wait til November 20th.