By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many lives did you lose on your (first) Super Mario Galaxy file?

Meh no rofl  ^^''  It sucked...

Anyone knows where I can buy/download the music of the game?

Around the Network

Soriku mode ON

BUMP

konnichiwa said:
196 for mario

And I lost more than 50 because of that ball thing and the lava.

I wished I could move the ball without the mote and just with the dialogue stick on the nunchuck...

Ah, yes... That one was a real pain, but somehow I cleared it with Mario on my first try.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

WaSuMaRa said:
325 with mario, 317 with Luigi. total of 642 deads, yet I never lost a single game over, way too many 1ups everywhere (;
Well, I love to play carelessly and do stupid and risky things hence the insane amount of deads.

374 with Mario, 202 with Luigi. And here I was thinking I would win. (But I died more with Mario, eh eh eh)

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)
DKII said:
I never looked at that number but I lost like 20 in a row doing the Daredevil run in the Lava world so it's probably pretty high. :)

I have a few more stars to go then I will know, but, I also died a lot on this run.

Around the Network

147 Mario

96 Luigi 

Oh my God, I suck big time...

187 for Mario
149 for Luigi

The purple coins on Dreadnought where a real pain.

Garcian Smith said:
81 stars with Mario so far, so I'll update once I reach 120. Thus far, my biggest hangup was with the daredevil run for the ghost boss (the one that lobs stones at you). Damn, I must've gone through 15 lives in a row on that guy.

The bouldergeist daredevil thing got me so mad. When I played the level normally, I didn't get hit once and thought he was a breeze. Then I played it on daredevil and lost a good 10-20 lives. 

PS I HATE Spring Mario

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

fazz said:

The purple coins on Dreadnought where a real pain.

Oh my god yes!!!

It is that part with the cannons and the lasers right?  Aargh and that stupid robot at the end of the level..

'Sorry bro you only have 47 Purple coins'   and then you die..... Serious WTF....Did that robot killed me?