By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Corrinne Yu Vs. Mike Harrington

Dem titties Corrine Yu

Around the Network

Mike Harrington

Mike.

Corrinne Yu

trasharmdsister12 said:

This is a tough one. Both have contributed to gaming in different ways.

Mike co-founded what many consider the greatest game studio on the planet but has never taken a front role, which shows in this very thread as many don't even know who he is, despite his contributions to gaming being fairly massive.

On the other hand, Corrinne is arguably (and in my mind for sure) the most influential woman in gaming. She has made massive strides Direct 3D, helped Nvidia with CUDA and GPU simulation standards, and worked on some pretty outstanding tech projects for a plethora of companies. To name a few she helped getting all that teleporting stuff right in Prey, worked on the original Deus Ex as Director of Technology, and is now working as the lead engine programmer for 343. She's pretty much the female John Carmack.

So with that I vote for Tits McGee Corrinne Yu

Thanks for explaining who they are and what they have done.

After reading your post (and take a look at wikipedia) I vote for Corrine Yu.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.