By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - DO REAGAN ECONOMICS WORK? ?

You f'ing idiot, that has nothing to do with people working and living together. Look at mexican's that live 30 in a house.. so if you got 30 working in a house the income for the whole house is way higher . Do you get it or what.

Around the Network

badgenome said:

badgenome said:

badgenome said:

Around the Network
bannedagain said:
badgenome said:
bannedagain said:

NO i said income has went down for the individual worker but that the house hole income for the last 30 years has went up because more people are working in the house. .

But if (a) the average household is smaller due to divorce, etc. and (b) the labor participation rate is the lowest it's been since 1983, then that can't be so.

You f'ing idiot, that has nothing to do with people working and living together. Look at mexican's that live 30 in a house.. so if you got 30 working in a house the income for the whole house is way higher . Do you get it or what.

So you think that households consisting of 30 Mexican males (of which there are vanishingly few, if any) is dragging up the average, or what? But wait: didn't you just argue that they will be counted as 30 households since they're not married? Clearly, you have a conclusion in search of evidence, so arguing with you any further can only be fruitless.

So I guess I'll leave you to your quoting me 50 times without managing to type a response. Have fun with that.

d

badgenome said:
bannedagain said:
badgenome said:
bannedagain said:

NO i said income has went down for the individual worker but that the house hole income for the last 30 years has went up because more people are working in the house. .

But if (a) the average household is smaller due to divorce, etc. and (b) the labor participation rate is the lowest it's been since 1983, then that can't be so.

So you think that households consisting of 30 Mexican males (of which there are vanishingly few, if any) is dragging up the average, or what? But wait: didn't you just argue that they will be counted as 30 households since they're not married? Clearly, you have a conclusion in search of evidence, so arguing with you any further can only be fruitless.

So I guess I'll leave you to your quoting me 50 times without managing to type a response. Have fun with that.

FOrget it bro You clearly jumped into a fight you didn't understand and I didn't understand what you where talking  about. Maybe it was me cause i'm gaming. either way I'm not counting the 30 mexicans as different houses.