By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you do for living?

I'm a Korean linguist in the US Army.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
@mjk45

What's that supposed to mean

Well any one who has played Dungeon and Dragons knows that the Dungeon Master is called a DM , so it is good to see Gamestop is using D&D.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Ssenkahdavic said:
Network and Systems Administrator for an IT Training Company and I love it.

so what happened to the Geology.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Medical Student.

dream about wht i want to do for a living.

Around the Network

I work in corporate finance for a healthcare umbrella corporation. That sounds sinister, but it's really not. I basically review and pay our charitable commitments and sponsorships, which leads to educating people on policies and common sense. I'm also a full time student studying Software Applications Development (I graduate next March).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

MessiaH said:
I'm a Senior Consultant at one of the Big 4 professional services firms. I help companies streamline their business processes and provide them with solutions to avoid external and internal risks. It's fun on a good day, insane and hectic on a bad one.

maybe your company can help the global governments with there problems, but i'm sure your company would face some resistane not to mention the governments money's no good lol.

TX109 said:
im still doing that high school thing, but this is my last year and i hope to be going the college afterwards for journalism. currently im working at McDonald's...not the worlds greatest job but its a job.

At least you have one. I've applied to several places and I haven't found a job in 2 years.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

Doing a PhD in classics. Best time of my life to be honest.

I'm a college student.