By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What´s your best Nintendo memory?

Megaman X and Super Mario World 2 on SNES
Zelda Minish Cap on GBA
Phoenix Wright on DS

My best memory in playing game actually.. not just Nintendo

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network
Galaki said:
FJ-Warez said:

Beating Super Ghouls and Goblins for the first time

Lies! That game is not beat-able.

It is, the first time you get to the Final Stage is so frustrating, because you have to go back for that freaking bracelet, I hate that moment...

The second time is, well, took me several times finish the game... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Back when I was 4 (1995/1996) watching my cousin (probably around 9/10 at the time) play Legend of Zelda. Probably my favourite moment of gaming I have. Just the sound of the dungeon and killing the jumping spider things.

Memories

Gameplay wise, my favorite Nintendo memories were playing Super Mario 64 for the first time as well as Ocarina of Time.

Announcement wise...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fw5lPbPAUpw

Playing Goldeneye/Super Mario 64/Gauntlet Legends/Zelda OoT on the N64 with mates.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

When i bought my Cube is was hyped too btw ...

Wii was meh ~... Was kinda hyped... Wii sports rocked, for 3 weeks and then, when i had finished Zelda i was bored till The Godfather and SSX Blur came out. Not, the system totally rocks! (Metroid, Mario, GH3)

THE NETHERLANDS

Likely playing with the Powerpad on the NES.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

StarcraftManiac said:
Playing Goldeneye/Super Mario 64/Gauntlet Legends/Zelda OoT on the N64 with mates.

Yeah Gauntlet legends that was a great game too. I almost forgot about that game!!!

What memories this brings back.

Keep them coming guys.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

i would say when my parents bought me my very first game console, the original NES back in the 80's.

You are given a number of troops per stage and get the king to the goal.

Each type can do specific things.

You get shield man that blocks projectiles.

You get swordman that are just raw fighting.

You get wizards that can cast spells but will die from almost anything.

You get enginerrs that build stuff that knock down doors and gates and even catapults.

There are multiple ways to reach your goals and you can use your favourite types to get you there.

A sequel on the Wii will be awesome since the "mouse".