By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA UP-30th July

Netyaroze said:
Hmm Wii software doesnt reflect Hardware at all.

Zumba's quite big, and anad mario kart wii sold a decent amount too.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

GT5 now the number 2 selling PS3 game of all time across EMEAA, behind Black Ops. I suspect MW3 will hit #1 about 6-8 months after it releases.

I don't know why people get so morose about sales at this time of year. It's the low sales season so just enjoy the cut and thrust of sales, just with smaller numbers.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

So... We expect the US sales :p

I swear to god you people from EMEAA better buy Xenoblade or i'm going to get pissed >.>

Wagram said:
I swear to god you people from EMEAA better buy Xenoblade or i'm going to get pissed >.>

Why? They didn't petition for it. They have no obligation to buy it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
hiroko said:
wow if sony is smart and the rumours are true about the ps3 price cut..xbox360 and wii are done.

what utter rubbish

I hope that this is about the "smart" part... because if they do cut price, the PS3 will give the 360 and Wii a really good thrashing over there (well, here).

kowenicki said:
terrible across the board again

YOY

Wii: DOWN 16k (25%)
PS3: DOWN 22k (27%)
360: DOWN 48k (54%)

DS+3DS: DOWN 66k (50%)
PSP: DOWN 33k (49%)

PS2: DOWN 20k (51%)

i was just going to talk about how bad software sales are for games released this yr but dame hardware is down by a shit load. 360 is getting it the worse.

Wow these are some bad sales. Anyways GT5 expected to hit 4 million next week! And Black Ops and LA Noir also doing pretty darn well. I expect a pretty big boost from GT5 in EMEEA this holiday season or when it becomes the greatest hits

CGI-Quality said:
Xen said:
kowenicki said:
hiroko said:
wow if sony is smart and the rumours are true about the ps3 price cut..xbox360 and wii are done.

what utter rubbish

I hope that this is about the "smart" part... because if they do cut price, the PS3 will give the 360 and Wii a really good thrashing over there (well, here).

Well one thing's for sure, it would probably never be outsold by the 360 in the region gain. The Wii is another matter, but outside of holidays, the PS3 would always outsell it there too. However, I agree with Kowen that them being "done "  is a little far fetched.

Yeah, which is why I didn't expand beyond a "good thrashing"... the Wii also, I think, won't go beyond it should the PS3 get a good cut.

When's the next big game releasing in EMEAA? Is it Deus Ex?