By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please help--download our free game!

trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

I'll download it off of Itunes....too bad you don't have it out for the Windows phone though cause I would probably buy it if it was good.

I've got Windows Phone as well. If it is ever released it for Windows Phone, I would buy it, as the game looks like fun from the trailer.

Seriously if they released it for the Windows phone as a XBL game they would almost certainly make their money back since those games always get noticed and even if it's a horrible game it gets bought hundreds of times.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

I'll download it off of Itunes....too bad you don't have it out for the Windows phone though cause I would probably buy it if it was good.

I've got Windows Phone as well. If it is ever released it for Windows Phone, I would buy it, as the game looks like fun from the trailer.

Seriously if they released it for the Windows phone as a XBL game they would almost certainly make their money back since those games always get noticed and even if it's a horrible game it gets bought hundreds of times.

I know . . . I wish I could do that. :/ no coding abilities myself, and our team programmer is currently unavailable until the semester ends. I'd love to port this, or even better, make a whole new game for indie games.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
yo_john117 said:
trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

I know . . . I wish I could do that. :/ no coding abilities myself, and our team programmer is currently unavailable until the semester ends. I'd love to port this, or even better, make a whole new game for indie games.

That would be very cool as well!

If you ever do port your game to the Windows phone make sure you let us vgcharters know!

downloaded the lite version.

Other than the issue you already posted about with restarting when you lose I would suggest to move the paddle slightly higher so you can you slide your finger back and forth below. Maybe I just have big fingers but my finger always seems to be blocking one side of the paddle so I can't see if I'm hitting the ball on that side.

Make it so you can quickly double tap anywhere to shoot any extra balls you get. When there are a lot of balls flying around its hard to move your finger up and click the ball to launch it.

If its get some updates to fix the restarting game bug and reduce slowdowns I will probably buy it.

yo_john117 said:
Shadowblind said:
yo_john117 said:
trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

If you ever do port your game to the Windows phone make sure you let us vgcharters know!

dude, settle down, get that 32GB card and we'll put Android on your phone so you can have the game come Dec. 

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Around the Network
Tony_Stark said:
yo_john117 said:
Shadowblind said:
yo_john117 said:
trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

dude, settle down, get that 32GB card and we'll put Android on your phone so you can have the game come Dec. 

I posted this before I knew that I could dual-boot my Windows phone with the Android OS.

Just went to the itunes store, remembered my password and found I had 15 quid on my itunes account, anyway, I figured I would buy the paid version being as I was only spending money I had forgotten I had.

Anyway, how do I actually open the game? It downloaded, and I clicked it and it installed on this computer, but now when I click it it does nothing. I never really use the itunes store and have no idea what's going on. Do I need to put it on an ipad/phone/pod touch? Am I even meant to be opening the game through itunes or is it installed elsewhere?

Edit - Still can't work it out, ah well. I'll wait for my girlfriend to come round and steal her ipod touch.

Not the best trailer, should have done something different..

Oh nice so i am not the only one here that makes games for iOS :D

i was planning on having a thread about my game but thought that marketing was against the rules so i didn't :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(