By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top 50 Games in Game Database

Does anyone else find it quite odd that the top 50 games in the database are all titles on Nintendo platforms?  That isn't really the problem.  The problem is that games that aren't even out yet are there, specifically Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  Has anyone played the game yet?  No, obviously.  But how could it be rated so high.  Where are the Halo's, Metal Gears, Final Fantasy, etc.  But Sim City on the SNES is one of the top 50.  That's just so weird. 

Linky

Around the Network

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

The top 100 is all nintendo as well.

mM

it took you this long to realise this site is nintendo fanboy territory?

i dont see why ioi cant just disallow ratings until a game is released, it cant be that hard to do?? or maybe you should only be able to vote on a game if you "own" it on your profile

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

I agree DmeisterJ but the problem is....We had tens of this threads before that always attract some fanboys who are going to say this site is nintendo biased and blabla....

Those fanboys are idiots but the ones that denie the fact that this site haves a huge amount of Nintendo lovers are blindfolded.

Edit: The point is...You didn't really need to creat this thread..You already know this ;). 

@ OkeyDokey

I have never thought that the game database would be biased though. It is really just like shock treatment, no PS or XBX games in the top fifty (Or hundred)? Not one? That's very surprising.

The top 100 is all nintendo and the top 150 is 80% nintendo..

mM

lets face it, other than you two, what sony or microsoft fanboys actually want to go to a site on which the main page pretty much clearly states "You got skooled by the Big N. Reggie says Hi"?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

@ konnichiwa

I know, I was just (and am still) very surprised at that. How is it that no PS or XBOX games place in the top 100? Like seriously, there wasn't one game on any PS or XBX system worth playing?