By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Twistes Metal Ps3 delayed 2012

Good.
Less games to buy THIS year, I'm already swamped!

Around the Network
Torillian said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Torillian said:
aww.....boners....was really looking forward to playing that in October. well as they say "better to have a delayed great game then a punctual crappy one.

i'm glad its been delayed as i perconaly felt TM needed more polish any way but Torillian. do they really say that? cause if so its the best saying i've heard for games in sometime now.

Well it was a paraphrased quote, ends up the actual quote is in the blog post.  Kinda like my version better though barring the spelling error so I'll keep it.

i have no problem with that lol.

your version must work as it got you a quote right lol?

i felt no need to make a seperate post for this as i have the last 5 already as quotes so:

this is great considering Sony hasn't annouced much for next yr. this just adds to there IP list for next yr wich is at wht 4 already.

snakenobi said:
Jay520 said:
snakenobi said:
SONY really needs to get its head straightened out

It's more the fault of individual developers as opposed the entire company.

not really,these are strategic decisions not  because the game wasn't upto mark

any game can be more polished,that is how games get better year by year

its the same with GT5,Gears3,etc

Yeah .... I'll take the developer's word over yours.

Gears 3 was, I agree with that. I doubt GT5 would have been delayed by nearly a year if it was finished.

too bad :( my most anticipated MP of the year...

but not surprised, and can't complain. Sony have given enough exclusive games already and its ok to have some room to breath :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Jay520 said:
snakenobi said:
Jay520 said:
snakenobi said:
SONY really needs to get its head straightened out

It's more the fault of individual developers as opposed the entire company.

not really,these are strategic decisions not  because the game wasn't upto mark

any game can be more polished,that is how games get better year by year

its the same with GT5,Gears3,etc

Yeah .... I'll take the developer's word over yours.

Gears 3 was, I agree with that. I doubt GT5 would have been delayed by nearly a year if it was finished.

GT5 wasn't delayed as it didn't have a release date

but they could have released sooner

the problem was they showed it so early and then built up hype that towards the end they knew they had to do alot more

developer's word over mine,what does that mean?are you in 10 years old

TMPS3 can be more polished but it can be released,its been developing from such a long time

Around the Network

same old Sony.

I trust no one, not even myself.

Good Move, if it's not completely ready, no need to rush it. All that's gonna do, is lower meta scores and create fanboy fighting on forums here. Sony has done an incredible job on exclusives for the past couple of years and 2012 looks to be no different.

It needed the delay. With no hype at all and so much competition this holiday the game would have surely done bad.

snakenobi said:

GT5 wasn't delayed as it didn't have a release date

but they could have released sooner

the problem was they showed it so early and then built up hype that towards the end they knew they had to do alot more

developer's word over mine,what does that mean?are you in 10 years old

TMPS3 can be more polished but it can be released,its been developing from such a long time

All the stuff about GT5 is pure speculation. You mind showing me a link where PD ever said they built up too much hype, so they needed more time? It would be much appreciated. Until then, It's all just some guy's view on the matter at hand.

They delayed it so the end product would be better for them and the consumer, same for Twisted Metal. They could have released it earlier, but obviously it would have been better for them not to. Developers don't just delay games because they want to. They do it for legitimate reasons, whether it be to finish the game, to avoid competition, or whatever. Delays are most likely for the better.

And no, I'm not in 10 years old. I don't even know if that's possible.

For fucks sake people, one game get's delayed and it's the end of the world. Like the other 25 games aren't going to keep you busy for a while. Sony's one of the most prolific devs and they make high quality stuff. I'd love to hear people say Same old Blizzard, same old Valve, same old Nintendo.