By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone not like Super Smash Bros?

I am always seeing many people anticipating this game, but I was curious to see if there are people out there who are not anticipating it.

Around the Network

@ Rol,
You may aswell shoot yourself now.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

RolStoppable said:
Xeo_842 said:
@ Rol,
You may aswell shoot yourself now.

Before or after you call the Wutang clan to beat me up?

I'd go with after.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

LOL, I love this place.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

While i don't hate Smash, i don't really like it and i probably won't get it before i try it.

Around the Network

I have never played it... Will definitely get Brawl though
after I'm able to get my hand on a Wii... that is....

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I will kill myself if I don't get this game.

The 360 won't bomb, the Ps3 won't sell out past 100 million, the Wii will. Over all predictions, NINTENDO IS BACK IN FIRST BITCHES!

The original was crap. Button mash and hope for the best. Can't see the fun in that.

button mashing in smash bros is like trying to use a machine gun to swat a mosquito

on your face

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

If you've ever played Melee extensively, you'd be anticipating it. Thats the case for me, i don't own a wii (or a gamecube) but ive played Melee at others' houses so much in multiplayer that ive been tracking it. The series' multiplayer was just awesome on the cube, and i hope it will be just as good on the wii.

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor