By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xeo_842 said:
Neither. Sonic owns both of them. ;^)

I would rather have the Wu-Tang Clan beat me up than play any post Sega Genesis Sonic game.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
Xeo_842 said:
Neither. Sonic owns both of them. ;^)

I would rather have the Wu-Tang Clan beat me up than play any post Sega Genesis Sonic game.

That can be arranged.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

kjerryon said:
Hi, I'm a noob...lol

I would say Mario, because he is a legend.
 Not quite the Legend of Zelda though.

if Shiggy were to come up and ask me right now if they should make a new Zelda (in the vein of OoT and TP) I would go with Zelda.

But it is really hard to say. My fondest memories are of SMW and SMB3, then OoT then TP.. but the Mario's may have had alot to do with the fact that I was younger and therefor look back at them more fondly. Zelda's are better games, but Mario's can be more fun... Ugghh such a tough question!!!

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I still stand by what I said before:

Ocarina of Time is legion.

Whatever floats yer boat. Hopefully water.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

Hmmm... not so tough for me, Zelda. I like me some deep games ^^

Overall Mario, becase it is a purer gaming experience.

Zelda is always saddled with a story, which, when it worked, has made for some terrific games (many better than many Mario games), but it has also often restricted many of the games into a predictable, formulaic experience.

With Mario, the "story" is such a non-issue that the designers are given much more freedom to do what they want. We get a greater variety of challenges, level designs, and power ups/equipment, not to mention the wider variety of games Mario can be applied to (can you imagine Zelda Kart? Dr. Link? Zelda Soccer Smash?) 

swyggi said:
I still stand by what I said before:

Ocarina of Time is legion.

Whatever floats yer boat. Hopefully water.
 Nope, Triforce Gems. 

I've never played either game that much, but from what I've played and mainly watched I like Zelda more, I really liked ZZ:wind waker

Nope, Triforce Gems.

Don't rock the boat.

Man overboard! AH!

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*