By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Single player or multiplayer?

What's more important for you?

Single player only 31 29.81%

Multiplayer only 0 0%

Single player mostly 42 40.38%

Multiplayer mostly 10 9.62%

Both equally 17 16.35%

None, I don't play and I... 4 3.85%

Total:104

hi , i' m new here ! I also want to know the answer!

floral print Dress

zebra print Dress  

shirt Dress

Around the Network

hi , i' m new here ! I also want to know the answer!

floral print Dress

zebra print Dress  

shirt Dress

It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in and which type of games we're talking (fighter,RPG, action, etc.) but generally I'm going to have to go with multiplayer mostly because of Super Smash Bros

Single player all the way for me

single as it should be a reflection of multiplayer

Around the Network

I prefer single player first and foremost. I spend about 60% of my gaming time with story driven games. After that local multiplayer is about 35%, with online just on very rare occasions.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Single-player, by far.

I'm often using the single player as training for the multi player, for example at FIFA or NFS Hot Pursuit. First I'm getting some skills offline and then I'm going online, but I'm going on playing offline as well
At games like Minecraft I prefer the multi player because it starts to get boring real quick

Multiplayer, local multiplayer.

It depends on the game but generally I like local multiplayer > singleplayer > online.