By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita Clears FCC, release data on horizon

Via engadget,

Im guessing we will see the vita sooner rather than later.  I think gamescom is going to bring the annoucement of a firm release data and a possible surprise in the reworking of the price maybe to 199/199EUR dollars US for the wifi only version.

Around the Network

Why would they rework price?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I doubt the price is going down on Vita. There's not reason to, and I'm sure Sony wants to make money at some point.

great news but i still need to see more.

excellent news, but I doubt they would drop the price tbh. It is awesome as it is.

Around the Network

they should launch vita on the day gears releases. tHat way there will be a lot of people going inside gamestop and getting exposure to the vita

I can hear One Winged Angel slowly getting louder in the background....hehe. Watch out 3DS.

woah, what? what implies that vita will only be $200 now? LITFON if true ... cookie to whoever guesses what that is correctly.

Train wreck said:

Via engadget,

Im guessing we will see the vita sooner rather than later.  I think gamescom is going to bring the annoucement of a firm release data and a possible surprise in the reworking of the price maybe to 199/199EUR dollars US for the wifi only version.

I would rather see Sony lose the handheld race than to have them lose over 100 dollars per unit sold.

US Price? Not gonna budge.
EMEAA Price? Needs to budge but still unlikely.

4 ≈ One