By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita Clears FCC, release data on horizon

If this is true, I think I'm gonna go rob a bank. I'm not ready yet.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
I can hear One Winged Angel slowly getting louder in the background....hehe. Watch out 3DS.

Vita transport crew at work:

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

A price cut before release?

Zlejedi said:
NYANKS said:
I can hear One Winged Angel slowly getting louder in the background....hehe. Watch out 3DS.

Vita transport crew at work:

We can only hope.  "I love the smell of napalmed 3DS in the morning."  ;)

Sony boss Kaz Hirai just revealed that PSVita will miss USA and Europe for 2011.

See here!

Around the Network

November 15 Release Possible

Price will remain so SONY can profit off each unit until the price of manu becomes cheaper in 1-2 years time they will drop the price.

Its already Far Cheaper than a smart phone or tablet and offers better experiences, its a the Budget gaming machine but really is the high class at the same time. Thats prefect mainstream price. All they need is the software, Uncharted and a few titles for chirstmas is all they need.

If they do make this hoildays for the US/Japan and Europe they could sell 1-5 million units.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Sony Playstation Vita handheld will miss Christmas in US and Europe.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/04/sony-playstation-vita-handheld-will-miss-christmas-in-us-and-eur/

it says early next year rofl!

Why would they rework the price? The price is fine for what you get.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.