By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Who will come out on top? Cowboys and Aliens or The Smurfs?

Tagged games:

Boxofficemojo.com has Both of these movies tied for the weekend. Who do you think will come out on top after actuals come out on Monday?

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/

By the way C&A was a fun movie.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Just for the weekend people. Someone else can do a world wide, lifetime total if they wish. Actually do whatever you want. :~)

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

C&A has my bet!

Cowboys & Aliens will come out on top...Of course then again, if there are adjustments for the actual's then it's either ones game. I personally want to see all 3 movies that released this weekend but I watched Friends with Benefits and Horrible Bosses instead (I regret nothing. I actually enjoyed both movies).

In other news, if yogi Bear pushed out over 200 million world wide with what it opened with, what is The Smurfs going to make total! Plus after visiting Germany a few times in the last ten years I realized they love The Smurfs (I think someone over there owns or owned the license or something). So it could be really big there. Jonah Hex, Wild Wild West did not do too good WW. Hopefully this is not the case for C&A. I doubt it since Steven Spielberg, Ford, and Craig are involved.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
In other news, if yogi Bear pushed out over 200 million world wide with what it opened with, what is The Smurfs going to make total! Plus after visiting Germany a few times in the last ten years I realized they love The Smurfs (I think someone over there owns or owned the license or something). So it could be really big there. Jonah Hex, Wild Wild West did not do too good WW. Hopefully this is not the case for C&A. I doubt it since Steven Spielberg, Ford, and Craig are involved.

Yogi Bear was released around Christmas time. Most movies do well in the U.S. at least if they are released between the 2nd week in december and the last week in december. The 24-26th alone can drive the most minor movies tally up to $100 million...

That is very true! Even though The voyage of the Dawn Treader and Gulliver's Travels did Mediocre, the Christmas season really helped them make more than they would have. Of course overseas they both ended up doing well, which is usually the case these days (Treader more than Gulliver).

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

Well that was kind of a surprise to me at least.

It actually went up about 250 thousand, and smurfs went down abou 700 thousand. Nice prediction.

Thank god..