By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Will Gay People Take Over The World One Day???

Will Gay Take Over The World One Day??

Yes 19 30.65%

No 32 51.61%

See results... 11 17.74%

Total:62
Mad55 said:
lol funny thread. seece be bullying hahaha. also no I want the world as diverse as possible though which it is. Ps3news you some kinda thread master? lol.

Lol thanks man. These guys still dont know that i am just asking a question on what could easily become a reality in years to come.

Also i just make threads on whats on my mind/thoughts.

Any yea, Seece is clearly hating. Poor boy didnt have a chance.  

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:
Mad55 said:
lol funny thread. seece be bullying hahaha. also no I want the world as diverse as possible though which it is. Ps3news you some kinda thread master? lol.

Lol thanks man. These guys still dont know that i am just asking a question on what could easily become a reality in years to come.

It really can't.

Where are you getting the idea that it could? (My intention isn't to drag this into a nature vs nurture discussion)

ThePS3News said:

Would you honestly feel comfortable living in a world that was 50% gay??

That's never going to happen. The fact that you even have that fear (homophobia) proves you need therapy.

And even if it did, that's not a problem. Gays can be as civilizied and producted as straights. If the world were 50% gay, not that it will, society would be more-or-less the same. The majority of men/women would still act normal. It's not like the majority of guys act dramaticalle different from straight people, excluding their sexual orientation of course.

The only change would be a decreased population due to less people having birth due to intercourse. I don't really see much of a problem with the world being 50% gay. I don't know why you do. 

ThePS3News said:

You watch the boondocks and you saw how Gangsta luscious was. You Saw the Guys in that jail that were gonna rape Tom, Do i need to show the video??

Yeah, the show has some outrages moments. Would I ever apply anything from that show to reality, no.

That show also has a character that believes white people are in every way superior to black people. He believes all black people should be slaves to the white man and that black people are about as dumb as bricks. Do you think he's right.

The Boondocks is not a very accurate depiction of normal people.

ThePS3News said:

And no i dont think of gay's as *different* people. But i do classify them as being a somewhat negatitve impact to the human race when it comes to reproduction of other human beings. (Not to mention aboration)

That's all? You also said the majority of gays try to attract hetrosexual people to become gay (look a few posts up). You also implied that there was a problem with a gay male hugging a child. What's up with that??!

ThePS3News said:

I treat everybody the same regardless of who they are so please dont get it twisted.  :)

And so I ask you again: Why can't gay people hug children? Or why do you think one would feel uncomfortable if a gay man would hug a child?

ThePS3News said:
Mad55 said:

lol no problem. and id make threads about whats on my mind but they wouldnt make sense lol.

Seriously, you have problems. Get a new hobby or something. I wonder what thread you'll be making tommorrow.

"DRAGONS vs DINOSAURS"
"WHAT IS THE BEST PANCAKE IN THE WORLD?"
"MAN DIES WHILE WARING TROUSERS"

Around the Network

Depending on the methodology used, the portion of the population that is gay tends to be estimated at between 1% and 5%; with the portion of the population who identifies as being homosexual long term typically being closer to 1% ... Certainly, there are regions (particularly large cities) with very large gay communities but this tends to be from migration of gay people towards these communites.

With such a small population there is no way that they could "take over the world"

I'm not so sure the actual amount of homosexual has raised as you imply it. The amount was the same 50 years ago (proportionally).

I just think more of them are open about it nowadays.

A more worrying situation would be the rise of homophobes. Good thing we have mods

i thought this was a gaming site, but every time i log in it´s full of these out of place threadts

HappySqurriel said:

With such a small population there is no way that they could "take over the world"

If I'm reading this guy correctly, I think he believes gays will 'infect' all the straight people by raping every one of them they see until they actually enjoy it and, thus, become gay themselves. 

I can picture this happening. While hollywood may fear zombies will one day infect everyone and take over the world, it's actually gays we should be worried about. 

Jay520 said:
ThePS3News said:

Would you honestly feel comfortable living in a world that was 50% gay??

That's never going to happen. The fact that you even have that fear (homophobia) proves you need therapy.

And even if it did, that's not a problem. Gays can be as civilizied and producted as straights. If the world were 50% gay, not that it will, society would be more-or-less the same. The majority of men/women would still act normal. It's not like the majority of guys act dramaticalle different from straight people, excluding their sexual orientation of course.

ThePS3News said:

You watch the boondocks and you saw how Gangsta luscious was. You Saw the Guys in that jail that were gonna rape Tom, Do i need to show the video??

Yeah, the show has some outrages moments. Would I ever apply anything from that show to reality, no.

That show also has a character that believes white people are in every way superior to black people. He believes all black people should be slaves to the white man and that black people are about as dumb as bricks. Do you think he's right.

The Boondocks is not a very accurate depiction of normal people.

ThePS3News said:

And no i dont think of gay's as *different* people. But i do classify them as being a somewhat negatitve impact to the human race when it comes to reproduction of other human beings. (Not to mention aboration)

That's all? You also said the majority of gays try to attract hetrosexual people to become gay (look a few posts up). You also implied that there was a problem with a gay male hugging a child. What's up with that??!

ThePS3News said:

I treat everybody the same regardless of who they are so please dont get it twisted.  :)

And so I ask you again: Why can't gay people hug children? Or why do you think one would feel uncomfortable if a gay man would hug a child?

So i guess you were cool when michael jackson let those little boys sleep in his bed without parents permission??

I guess its cool for gay football players to smack your butt after the game is over and then smile??

I guess its cool to have kids (Son's) spend the night with there mothers gay man friend??

I Guess this world really is coming to an end...