By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Will Gay People Take Over The World One Day???

Will Gay Take Over The World One Day??

Yes 19 30.65%

No 32 51.61%

See results... 11 17.74%

Total:62

Logically speaking... If gays are allowed to marry each other, there is no chance that gays would be able to pass on their genes. But if society forces them to marry and mate with the opposite sex, they will definitely pass their genes. So how about stop forcing them and let them live their lives. Okay?

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

Hopefully not, because the human race would extinguish. Being gay is bad, because you are going against human survival; you are going against nature. Most of the cases of male gays are result of a genetic chromosome missmatch during pregnancy  (a man is a women with more stuff in their sexual chromosomes, so if that stuff is missing you become gay because testosterone doesnt change the brain the way it should  =>  like women).      In theory there is no reason to explain lesbians :S;  I suppose "social homosexual preassure" have something to do lol.   Even though I like too see lesbians in action :D, I recognize that biologically speaking it is plain wrong.

Quite frankly, some countries could benefit from having a majority being gay... it would help with the over-population issue tremedously.

Cirio said:
Uhhh... what type of question is this? I feel like you're posting topics now just to get your rank up.

Oh heaven forbid you say this, he'll report you for spam (despite the op being so)

OT: No I don't think Gay people will take over the world, what a stupid stupid question, If this is how you plan to earn loads of points each month to win a prize vs someone actually contributing to the site, I'm gonna contact a mod about it because these type of threads don't deserve to be rewarded.

Seece said:
Cirio said:
Uhhh... what type of question is this? I feel like you're posting topics now just to get your rank up.

Oh heaven forbid you say this, he'll report you for spam (despite the op being so)

OT: No I don't think Gay people will take over the world, what a stupid stupid question, If this is how you plan to earn loads of points each month to win a prize vs someone actually contributing to the site, I'm gonna contact a mod about it because these type of threads don't deserve to be rewarded.

(SMH) Sad, You actually wasted time out of your life to come on my thread to threaten me with a mod because you think i am only doing this for points??

I really do feel sorry for you. That is just Pathetic...

What is the point of this homophobic thread/rant? Trying to stir a reaction from a minority group is bad form. Live your own life and do not care about how other people live their own lives. Prejudice views/intolerance is no place for a site dedicated to video games.

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
Cirio said:

(SMH) Sad, You actually wasted time out of your life to come on my thread to threaten me with a mod because you think i am only doing it for points??

Not as much time as you've wasted making these pointless threads for points (yes you are, as much as admitted it before )

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

What is the point of this homophobic thread/rant? Trying to stir a reaction from a minority group is bad form. Live your own life and do not care about how other people live their own lives. Prejudice views/intolerance is no place for a site dedicated to video games.

wow...

mM
Seece said:
ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
Cirio said:

(SMH) Sad, You actually wasted time out of your life to come on my thread to threaten me with a mod because you think i am only doing it for points??

Not as much time as you've wasted making these pointless threads for points (yes you are, as much as admitted it before )

Pointless threads?? (LOL)

If you think i waste time makeing pointless threads then why do you waste your time coming to them since there so *Pointless*

Your really making yourself sound stupied and ignorant..

ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
Cirio said:

If you think i waste time makeing pointless threads then why do you waste your time coming to them since there so *Pointless*

Tagged

Seece said:
ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
ThePS3News said:
Seece said:
Cirio said:

Tagged

Tagged