By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

You know, I don't think I really understood how large of a human being Shaq was until he made ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER look like a child.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

On the calendar thing:

It may be just a joke but some people act like it's really "better". But they still put the hours before the minutes? Instead of 1-2-3 it's 3-2-1-4-5-6.

If you were really gonna have it all going logically you'd write year month day hour minute and keep going until you were as accurate as you wanted -- the same way you start saying a number with the biggest part first.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

OKay, first time posting here

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

^ Can someone explain that child with bear and robotic dog picture?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
^ Can someone explain that child with bear and robotic dog picture?

It's Winnie The Pooh, but in Star Wars.

@iBIah_ those gifs were amazing!

@MRKs: welcome to the thread!

I Hope you like these

What kind of kid wants to sleep in a bed like that?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.